Monday, February 16, 2009

So I have been busy...

lately making hats, wallets, belts and fingerless gloves for The Hempest stores nationwide. The most recent order came from Bellingham, WA requesting some fingerless gloves in red, green, gold and black; rasta colours. I have always thought that the rasta colours would look great mixed in with hemp twine/yarn. Then I began making some items for my etsy.com store.
I call it the Rasta Collection/Series...
Photobucket
This is a malange of hats, wallets and fingerless gloves. Feel free to contact me for customized orders email: nadiahandmade@gmail.com

11 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Great items! Love the colors! =)

nadiahandmade said...

bloggin is fun and thanks Two Happy Stampers for your kind words!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Nice hats, look really warm :-)

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Pretty colors!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Beautiful work and use of colors.You have been busy.

eeniemoni said...

great blog and congrats on the busy-ness. :)

Angie said...

I love the colors you choose for your stuff. Fun and bright, but not too "in your face"! You have a fantastic eye for that.

SleightGirl said...

Beautiful colors!

Unknown said...

I love the color combination that you have!!! Very nice!

Mulberry Street said...

these look great! love all the colors!

Memories for Life said...

Those hats are super cute :)